Feb 10, 2012

WISHLIST // NEW ALBUMS

There are some exciting news and revelations that has concluded to me saving my money, money, money.  And as such I am just going to keep compiling my wish lists of new CDs and Albums that I am lusting after.
And hey, who knows - maybe The Secret was right about something... maybe if I "visualise" it strong enough then many the CDs will just appear to me.

1. THE INTERNET - PURPLE NAKED LADIES

Made up of Odd Future's Syd Tha Kid & Matt Martians, I am super excited for this album. I think its refreshing to hear (and know) that the Odd Future are capable of sounds that are a little bit softer and melodic.
• Last talked about on A+D here.
• Digging these tracks:


2. HYPER CRUSH - NIGHT WAVE
So much love for Hyper Crush, I think they are super underrated and oh so talented! I really loved their last EP "The Arcade" and am really looking forward to this new one :)

• Digging these tracks (the first from the new album, and the second from The Arcade:




3. SAN SISCO - GOLDEN REVOLVER
Now I thought these guys would totallyyyyy be a one hit wonder with their Awkward track, but oh no no. They proved quite a lot of people wrong. Which is amazing! I want to get this album a) for the super sick cover art and b) I see a lot of potential in their songs. I think with a band like San Sisco, for me, I need to listen  to their songs a couple of time before I get really in to it. And hopefully this CD will do just that! 
• Digging these tracks:


4. SLEIGH BELLS - REIGN OF TERROR

I kept running through reasons in my head as to why I  am just so in to Sleigh Bells. And I really can't express it. Technically guitar slashing shouldn't pair well with sweet and high vocal chords. But it does. And Sleigh Bells do it well.  
• Last talked about on A+D here and here
• Digging these track (first from Reign of Terror, the last two from Born To Lose):


And thats me, for this post!
Let me know if any of you guys have these albums, or if there are any other albums I should have a listen. Or alternatively - if you want to sponsor my music tasting, I'm sure we can work something out ;) 

Have a brilliant weekend!
-XOXO-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh hello,