Feb 8, 2012

LEATHER BACKPACKS

click play : )


Right.

So my friends (without missing a beat) have told me that they would disown me if I owned and wore a backpack. But my lovely, amazing comrades... if the backpacks look as amazing as these...

Square Shaped Leather Backpacks from Studio 731 on Etsy. • $150.00

Taupe Heart Trim Backpack from Topshop • $45

Chanel Leather Backpack from Chanel • for wayyy too much $$$ money. 
Bauhus Block Backpack from Medium Control • $45.00 

Leather Backpack from (my favourite New Jersey label) Herds of Fathers • POA


Then I fear for our friendship. **

Talk to you soon.
- XOXO -


TUMBLRTWITTERBLOGLOVINFB LOVE

**SARCASM. 

1 comment:

  1. If you’re looking for very large Brown Leather Backpacks with top-quality leather and zippered pockets, look no further than mens leather backpack. Soft and smooth texture, affordable pricing and unique, handcrafted experience.

    ReplyDelete

Oh hello,