Dec 4, 2012

DIY DECEMBER // IDEAS: A BEAUTIFUL MESS' GOLD LEAF BOWLS

As part of my month long challenge of DIY December (read about that here) I wanted to share some of my favourite DIY Bloggers and their creative  projects. Today I wanted to introduce you to A Beautiful Mess. 

I absolutely Emma and Elsie from A Beautiful Mess. I find myself always heading to their blog for beautiful inspirations for the home and heart. They have such a unique aesthetic as well as some brilliant ideas to keep yourself busy and to keep the home beautiful. Everything from DIY Bar Carts to Hand Printed Pillows, Emma and Elsie's DIYs are super easy and very practical - especially if you are a new home owner :)
This DIY is super simple, you just need your hands on some gold leaf paper which you can get at most craft stores these days. And instead of buying new bowls or plates for this DIY, why not go thrifting and get some really unique looking ones at second hand shops or op shops. Its the perfect little DIY to spruce up the organisation of your jewellery pieces.



twitterbloglovinfacebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh hello,