May 13, 2012

IPHONEGRAPHY: BYOB, SUNNIES, PHOTOSHOOT, KICKS, JEWELLERY

Happy Sunday great people!
Yes you may have noticed that Amped+Dangerous got an overhaul and is rocking a new design. I have changed the format but wanted to test my design skills and come up with a stronger branding :) Being a creative this will be forever changing, but I don't mind. I love my Photoshop - and I'm getting quicker at it too. Which is a plus!

Let me know your thoughts either below or at the Facebook page - I love hearing your comments & thoughts :)   On to this issue of #iphonegraphy.


1. Build Your Own Burger: I had lamb patty and salad. Delicious. This was a much needed break from the hectic week that we have had at work :)
2. Key Hole Sunglasses.
3. We had our annual corporate photoshoot at work. This is our stack of fashion magazines we have on file which we were using to style the shoot. Read about the aftermath here.
4. Tried my hand at rocking sneakers in an outfit. God I love the mint in these kicks.
5. Brand new pieces at the "pop up store".




twitterbloglovinfacebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh hello,