Jan 21, 2012

BIG DAY OUT BAG 2012



Ahhhh... finally. 
One of the biggest days this year (well, in my calendar anyway) is here. I have been patiently waiting for the Big Day Out since I heard the line up. And I thought I would share with you my music festival essentials

AQUA
JEREMY SCOTT SWATCH • A watch is the most essential essential. And this Swatch is perfect. Not only does it add a punch to an outfit, the Swatch is plastic perfection. Making it a durable accessory to withstand any most mosh pit. 
STATEMENT SUNGLASSES
PHONE • For photos, videos, SOS messages
FAN • We do live in the sun burnt country after all
PEANUT BUTTER MnMs • For protein of course
FRUIT
DISPOSABLE • I have never attended a festival without one. 
LIP STUFF
ID/CASH/TICKET!!!!!!


I also suggest carrying your essentials in a bag that you're willing to say goodbye to after a long, sweaty and dust fill day. Hopefully I can catch you on the flip side with some post Big Day Out stories, but until then, I ask you this Amped + Dangerous people.....

WHAT DOES YOUR FESTIVAL BAG LOOK LIKE???? 



TUMBLRTWITTERBLOGLOVINFB LOVE

1 comment:

  1. i love these 'in my bag' types of posts!! :) i should do one someday, i've always wanted to lol!

    That GOOD GOOD Blog

    ReplyDelete

Oh hello,