Jan 20, 2012

NAILS: CRIME BY LIME

We have been colour charting at work lately, and I have re-found (is that a word??) my favourite colour. And have found the name for it. The colour is Las Palmas and its a beautiful mix of tropical, neon and fressssssssh like the Prince. Refound because I was obsessed with lime green when I was a young child.

I had a lime green bag, couch, desk, jelly flats, journal, etc etc etc. But then, like many, grew out of my 90s psychedelic.. Pepper Ann watching childhood and appreciated more "sensible" colours.

However now I have a nail polish that matches a close shade to gorgeous Las Palmas. Hot Tropical by Sportsgirl - a cool $2.94. Ohhhh yeahhhh.

MORE LIME LOVE.



Images via Fashiolista LimeLove • Colourize Vintage Virgin


TUMBLRTWITTERBLOGLOVINFB LOVE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh hello,