Sep 11, 2011

COLOURBLOCKED & WEDGEDOUT

I honestly could not believe my eyes when I saw these babies at the shoe shop at my local shopping centre (Carindale reppp). Just to entertain myself (and the girls in the store) I tried them on, and had a bit of a walk around. And they are sooooooo comfartable.

And then I saw the price, and I was sold. These babies are only $69.95!!
I can reveal now that I was actually in Pay Less Shoes. HA!
And really these are a steal, and an awesome party shoe.
COMFY, BRIGHT, AFFORDABLE. What more could I want?

colour blocked and wedged out






They also come in a black, but why be predictable ;)

I'm off to the store tomorrow, to get get the orange ones.
Thinking these could be my 21st shoes. Not sure yet...
TALK SOON AWESOME PEOPLE!
XOXOXOXO.



STREET STYLE TUMBLR // TWITTER // BLOGLOVIN

1 comment:

  1. dear kasturi,

    I love these! WHAT A FIND!!

    LoVeLoVeLoVe Elle Xx

    ReplyDelete

Oh hello,