May 29, 2011

TRENDY: LOAFERS

THIS REALLY SHOULDN'T BE A SURPRISE, BUT MOST DEF ONE OF THIS WINTER'S FAVOURITE SHOE ARE THE LOAFERS. WEATHER THEY BE HEELED OR FLAT, THEY WILL BE THE TREND PIECE TO ADD TO YOUR COLLECTION.

WHAT DO YOU THINK? TOO GRANDPA CHIC MAYBE?




I WANT THESE BABIES:

ALDO LOAFERS; GENG (ONLINE PRICE $59.98)

When I went into the Aldo in the City today, the lady at the shop was bloody useless in helping me find them in store. In the end she pretty much was saying that I was making these shoes up, that Aldo dont stock them. Um... I refer you to Evidence A below.



IN SAYING THE ABOVE IT IS ALSO A TOSS UP BETWEEN THE LOAFERS AND RIDING BOOTS. FOR THAT POST CLICK HERE.

IN OTHER NEWS: MY LIFE CURRENTLY GOES A LITTLE LIKE THIS:



Is it obvious, that I have been trawling the tumblr sites ;)
SO SEE YOU NEXT TIME !

[IMAGES IN ORDER] ICHEMYLIPS.TUMBLR //WHYDOYOURULE.TUMBLR // JAKANDJIL // MY OWN // STREETFSN // WEHEARTIT.COM // 



STREET STYLE TUMBLR // TWITTER // BLOGLOVIN

1 comment:

  1. I agree, Aldo shoes are fantastic!

    BTW, I'm in love with your blog and I wonder if we can follow each other..? what do you think ? even if no, I will be your follower <3

    chocarome.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Oh hello,