May 3, 2011

NIGHT BEFORE RAFW 2011

SO WOW!
I got some amazing news this morning where I was asked to join the team at Jesselle PR to Rosemount Aust. Fashion Week. With all expenses paid I leave tomorrow morning, Sydney bound, and cant wait for all the excitement and hard work that awaits me! ( I'm a realistic fashion PR intern ;)) This is such surprising news and happy news since I never expected it.. Read more about my interning work here.
I'm sure everyone is so sick of preaching this (its on twitter and my personal facebook) but it bears repeating:

"NEVER UNDERESTIMATE HARD WORK AND ENTHUSIASM, TWO TALENTS THAT WILL DEFINITELY BE THE ICING ON THE CAKE THAT TAKES YOU TO THE TOP"

In between all the running around, backstage work, media call outs; I also need to fit in some time for my POLITICAL COMMUNICATION EXAM on Tony Blair and New Labour. HA!


I hope I run into other bloggers from the scene...


TOP L - BEC & BRIDGE S/S 2011
TOP R - FRIEND OF MINE S/S 2011
BOTTOM L - LOVER S/S 2011
BOTTOM R - ZIMMERMAN S/S 2011

ALL PHOTOS BY HARPER&HARLEY.

I'm hoping to get some pretty cool images and goss from behind the scenes/backstage :)
SO WATCH THIS SPACE!
AND MAKE SURE YOU'RE ON THAT TWITTER FEED:




UNTIL TOMORROW GANG!
Follow amped+dangerous

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh hello,