May 11, 2011

GOOGLE MUSIC

Google is another step closer to slowly taking over the world... or the very least the Internet.

I was reading through my Mashable updates when I came across the article that is going to be making big news across the new media sphere very very soon. Google has everything from email, blogs, micro blog (remember that fail of a project: Google Buzz), document platforms, application, images, widgets... and the list goes on and on.. finally they have confirmed that Google will be delving into the music industry.

I'm no expert on the topic, as I just read the article - so I will direct you to the knowledgable team that is Mashable. I am not so sure on how successful this new application will be. But I do like the option of listening and surfing for music offline.






STREET STYLE TUMBLR // TWITTER // BLOGLOVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh hello,