Apr 23, 2011

TWO-TONE NAILS

HAPPPPPPPYYYY EASTER! 

Nothing can beat a 5 day long weekend :D
But this is only for us Aussie kids I believe.
However, I hope wherever you are in the you are being spoilt rotten with chocolate!!!

THIS IS MY EASTER BUNNY POSE. I COULDNT AFFORD PROPER BUNNY EARS, SO THESE WILL HAVE TO DO.

I am not a big sweet tooth, but I got some eggs for the friends and got myself a Darrell Lea Dark Chocolate Nougat Egg. YUMMMERS!

In spirit of this holiday, I got my nails in the mood as well :)
This two tone look is very very easy. I have done it a plenty times before, but its the first time I have taken photos of them...


The best way is to really have pre painted nails that have dried for like a day or two, then do the second step. This is the best trick for like week old nails, that need touch ups.
So basically, you stick some sticky tape over the bottom half of your nail beds and paint over the sticky tape through to the tops of your nails.
I have some pretty cool combos like bright orange and khaki!
or.. white and steel grey...

The key is to go complete contrasts options, or stay in the same family of colours.




Follow amped+dangerous

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh hello,