Nov 4, 2010

post birthday post

Hello, one and all.
I am trying to make this a micro blog post. I need to learn on how to do that :)

Finally I have seen all the lovely people that sum up my life for my birthday and can now blog about it. I really have some beautiful friends, and though they didn't have to (I told them this) they still gave me gifts. Which I accepted gracefully and humbly.

I must say that Lush made a lot of money from my birthday. Pretty much 80% of my gifts from Lush. YAY. From shower gel to lip scrubs, I am definitely going to have a great smelling summer.
Which brings me to my mother gifting me the Juicy Couture's Couture perfume.
Well technically she gave the lotion, but the damned store lady had mixed up the order and instead of giving mum the perfume, she got the lotion.
Damn store lady.
Isnt it just beautiful.
From mother I also got the latest issue of Frankie and an amazing dinner at Purple Olive. Yum.

I also received plenty of jewellery :)
A necklace with some turquoise stones, a pair of beautiful made with love earrings (which silly me, when I received thought was gold and black.. but when I got home it was this beautful royal blue thread and gold - its perfect) and some cool as shizz diamond cut out rings.
So the only way I can explain these rings, is that the its got a gold band and on top sits cut out metal in the shape of a diamond. It reminds me of the tattoo diamonds people get. Of which I would love :)
the images represent by gifts. haha




Everyone also gets that one gift that just surprises you, leaving you thinking. Holy Crap! I never thought I would get this, but I did and I love it. I love you.
And this year, in addition to the Juicy Couture perfume, I got tickets to the Future Music Festival :O
Yessssssssssss!
Be jealous gang. Me and my co will be looking forward to Mark Ronson and the Bussiness Intl, Dizzee Rascal, Space Invadas, Spank Rock, and all that jazz. SO SO EXCITED.

Along with those, I also had some amazing nights with all the friends, all in the name of me being born.
LUSH DAY OF THE DEAD PARTY
BOWLING - which was ridiculously fun.
MAX BRENNER

LOL OKAY THAT IS ENOUGH.
AND I DEF DIDINT ACHIEVE MICRO BLOGGING STATUS.

Hahah.. I am about to write another two posts tonight ;)

image sources: fragrantica.com // weheartit.com

kazz, ☮+ xo.
amped+dangerous.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh hello,