Nov 25, 2010

OOTD // HEAL YEAH MAGAZINE

Translates to.. outfit of the day.
Hence, OOTD

This is like totallllllly huge, on youtube and all that jazz.
And since I discovered an ingenious way to show my style without those awkward poses (thanks Harper & Harley) I am a lot more comfortable and excited to do these.
Its very Polyvore esque si?
Tell me what chu think peeps in the comments below? Or not.. hahaha
Its also a brilliant way to put outfits together and seeing how they all fit together.. like a style sheet.
Well look at me go.


Shopping for my cousin's 18th present.
 Sportsgirl high waisted pants // Cotton On black shirt // 
Target chambray shirt (I cut off the sleeves)
Fossil watch // assorted earings // Diva necklace // ebay cat eye sunglasses


 Internship + Cousin's Birthday
 Jeanswest Blacks // Sportsgirl oversized top // vintage scarf
Typo notebook // Low Black Converse // Cousin's present
assorted rings // Fossil watch


Oooh, also another exciting news. I love my Hell Yeah feed. They are an amazing magazine, dedicated to everything cool and urban. Its where I get my B-Girl fix.

They featured one of my releases in their blogs, oh I was sooooo excited!
It was on Black Milk's new Unicorn Spew range and you can read it here.
They also have just recently gone to print, and you can find your copy in good book stores and newsagencies that are cool enough to carry them ;) 
They are also soooo nice. So thank you Hell Yeah Team!
You definitely make me go Hell Yeah!



THANKS AGAIN TEAM!
AND I SHALL CATCH YOU ON THE NEXT POST!

kazz, ☮+ xo.
amped+dangerous.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh hello,