May 6, 2010

bad day. fashion disaster. exchange/lil eos update.

i think i should from now on dub thursdays, as venting thursdays.
another crazy as looooooong day, where i start my uni timetable at 10AM and dont finish till 8PM tonight. is that not just illegal??? probably not.
anyway, it has come to dawn on me, that my exciting exchange program just might not be. all because the university doesn't feel that it needs to allow me to do certain subjects in second semesters, rather than first semesters. so either I dont go on exchange, and complete my degree per nornal. orrrrr I graduate a semester later, whereby I will have to complete 2 subjects the following year. does that just not suck??!? rhetorical question. it completely sucks. and is draining all my energy. on top of all this shiatsu. i have like 4 different assignments due in the next 2-3 weeks. awesommmmmmeeee!
SARCASM!

HOWEVER, in light of not wanting to sounds emo as bruz.
I HAVE ONLY $195 left to pay on Lil' Eos
how awesome is that?!?! again, rhetorical. it is very awesome. and probs super kawaii.

NEXT! some people need to hire a stylist. slash me, as their stylist or just Appropriate Clothes Dictator (The ADC) as for some reason, in this fashion climate, some people just have no FREAKING clue on how clothes work. And I completely understand the idea that fashion/clothes are of a subjective nature, but honey - if your high-waisted "thrifted" jean shorts are up to your crotch, and are subsequently creating what we in the industry call, camel toe - then it is no longer just your opinion that matters. we have to look at that. seriously, i saw a girl wearing jean shorts that were a) too small for her and b) toooooo high that they were just obscene.
and ohmagosh, dont get me started on the girl I saw on the bus today.
blue striped office shirt, with fuschia pink tights, leapord print shoes, coral red lippie, red raven hair colour, and tortoiseshell faux-bans.
first of all more power to ya for deciding on wearing this "interesting" ensemble, - but pls make sure that if you are going to intentionally clash prints... keep the prints + colours to a minimum.
just a lil advice from one budding fashionista to another.
sorry if i offended anyone, or feel that I am a riiiight beeeartch for saying these comments.
its just how i roll.
and i know...

"THAT YOU WERE THINKING IT!"

*get it! get it? :) from White Chicks -
omg, i cant believe you just said that britney!!
yeahhhh but you were thinking it!
....crickets? - google White Chicks.

PS ONE THING THAT HAS MADE MY DAY IS THIS PICTURE
AND THE FACT THAT I SAW MY FAV BARISTA TODAY :)
i love talking to that dude abt music, its just a shame, the coffee is not that great. ;)

note to girl on bus - see how these clash of the prints work.
* these outfit are bangin!

LOTS OF LOOOOOOVVE

kazz; xo amped+dangerous.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh hello,