Jan 28, 2010

home-grown styller #4: Captain Morgan


 
#4: CAPTAIN MORGAN or Megan.
a polyvore addict as myself,
she shows no mercy, she is english (i doubt the two are related)
{...}

1. i would have to say my fashion icon is...
i would have to say my fashion icon is primarily Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen, but I really adore Erin Wasson's style - particularly her jewellery! But I LOVE Alison Mosshart, she is such an inspiration for style and for the future in general!

2. i cant leave the home without...
i cant leave the home without my Iphone, but not for the phone part, I just can't be without music, oh and chewing gum.

3. my favourite nail colour is...
my favourite nail colour is bright red, or black.

4. "when i grow up i wanna be"...
"when i grow up i wanna be" a stylist / photographer for fashion, and work with magazines like I-d or LOVE, and work with musicians as a photographer for them aswell.

5. at the moment i am listening/reading/watching...
at the moment i am listening/reading/watching... I'm listening to The Kooks - "Sway" at the moment, I'm not watching anything - but I plan on watching a film later, and I'm reading 'Northanger Abbey' by Jane Austen and the 6th Harry Potter.

6. my desktop wallpaper currently features...
my desktop wallpaper currently features a photo I took of the graveyard in the snow.

7. i reaalllllyyyy am ... at the moment
i reaalllllyyyy am in a daze at the moment

8. one thing i wish would make a comeback in fashion would be...
one thing i wish would make a comeback in fashion would be curvy girls like Monroe (I know that's not a fashion comeback but it's important), but I spose I could say...No i really don't know.

9. currently i am answering these questions whilst...
currently i am answering these questions whilst listening to music and having a quick lunch.

10. i would love to plug my blog/tumblr/lookbook/twitter/myspace (woah)...
Blog : http://thefashionbox101.blogspot.com/
I have loads of Tumblrs lol - I have this one : http://fuckyeahrings.tumblr.com/
Which is shared with the other owner of the blog.
and then i have these 2 : http://glasshorseheart.tumblr.com/
and ":http://beautytrappedinviolence.tumblr.com/
and this - which is where i post a lot of my photography and poetry and stuff : http://windowtothesoul.tumblr.com


11. i usually shop at...
I usually shop at vintage stores and go to charity shops, but I shop at Urban Outfitters when I'm in London.

kazz; xo
amped+dangerous.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh hello,