Jan 11, 2012

VOTED: TRIPLE J HOTTEST 100

Just finished voting in the Triple J's Hottest 100. Woo! I must say voting for this, and waiting for the countdown to come out on Australia Day - makes me feel super patriotic! The idea that the whole nation (or the large subset that listens to Triple J) are contributing their favourite tracks to a CD is an exciting thought to me : )

So on to the list. I compiled my long list (a good 30+ songs) and then plugged in my short list on the Triple J Website. But from there I had to cut down my shortlist to ten (Eeeek!) So what you see below is my top ten, followed by a list of honorouble mentions : )

** They are all linked, so you can preview the songs : ) - yay for efficiency. All are in alphabetical order!

- TOP TEN -
- HONOURABLE MENTIONS -


Who did you vote for the Hottest 100??
Let me know : )
- XOXO -


TUMBLRTWITTERBLOGLOVINFB LOVE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh hello,