Jan 6, 2012

FRIDAY ROUNDUP: KAREN BLANCHARD, DIY COFFEE SYRUPS, 100% HITS COMPILATION

Hi, how was your week? Mine saw my first week back to work. Loved it, I was going slightly stir crazy sitting at home :) So here we go; Friday Round Up.

I will most likely be bunkered down watching the finals for Brisbane International Tennis. But I am sure if you're looking for some popular culture to consume, here are my picks.

1. Watch Karen Blanchard (from Where Did U Get That)'s 2011 "In Review" video. Gives us an honest and first person insight to the life of a fashion blogger. Click here for the video, or alternatively the picture below.


2. DIY your own coffee syrups from A Beautiful Mess. Now I cannot tell you how much I have been digging caramel flavoured coffees. So now, thanks to A Beautiful Mess' tutorial on how to make my own, my coffee ban for the year will have to be lifted.


3. Buy and then listen 100% Hits: Nineties and Noughties Compilation CD. Ohhhhhh yeah. I haven't bought a compilation CD in over five years, but I will most definitely make an exception for this one. Its a perfect summer BBQ CD. This $23 CD comprises 48 tracks of pure 90s and 00s bliss.
Some of the tracks include;

  • Mc Hammer - U Can't Touch This
  • Kelis - Milkshake
  • Brandy duet with Monica - The Boy Is Mine
  • En Vogue - Free Your Mind
  • Snow - Informer << YES!
  • Dizzee Rascal & Armand Van Helden – Bonkers
  • Coolio feat. L.V. - Gangsta's Paradise


And thats it for today crazy people, what are you doing this weekend??
Let me know in the comments :)

Mucho grande love, xoxo


TUMBLRTWITTERBLOGLOVINFB LOVE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh hello,