Dec 1, 2011

POLADROID / 1 & 24

Oh heyyyyyyyyy....
So a friend of mine recently shared with me one of the most amazing application for the the computer. Especially amazing for those who have a love of photography - I introduce to you The Poladroid! You can make polaroids out of images you already have. Long gone are the day of me trying to fix and bring back from the dead my Limited Edition Spice Girls iZone Polaroid Camera..

Simply drag the photo and drop it on the polaroid camera and you just wait till it spits out your own digitally enhanced polaroid image. OR!!!! You can shake the image like a polaroid picture and watch it develop faster :)

Here are my first test photos, I do love the effect :)

HAPPY 1ST DAY OF SUMMER AUSSIE KIDS!


AND, ITS ONLY 24 DAYS TILL CHRISTMAAAAAAAAAAS!!!!

XOXO


TUMBLR // TWITTER // BLOGLOVIN // FACEBOOK LOVE