Oct 4, 2011

TRENDY: SKULLS

Skulls, Skulls, Skulls. 
Oh how I wish our parents understood and commit whole heartedly to fashion trends (some say faux pas??) as we do. In saying this, I'm generalising here... I guess what I mean is.. I wish my mother understands better of fashion trends.

She's pretty partial to a lot of the things I wear and do fashion wise, but sometimes I swear she think I'm a weirdo. So wearing some skull printed leggings, while keeping my neck warm in a skull printed scarf or skull tasseled necklace is something that is really going to fly with her ;)

There has been an influx of skull printed garments and accessories this season, from the original to the duplicated. 

I would like to think that Alexander McQueen got the ball rolling on the skull trend - of course the most infamous piece of skull loving is the label's luxurious Skull Scarf that come in so many delicious colours.

And worn by so many people...
Raven Simone / Mischa Barton / Nicole Richie / Prince Pelayo

The Knock Offs:
River Island / Zara - but I am sure there are many more... :) 

The beautiful McQueen Skull Clutch,

Cocorosa did a stint with DIY Skull Sweatshirts and T-Shirt (personal favourite)...

Betsy Johnson's Skulls

Another sweet skull necklace,

Barnett Skull Necklaces

And the reason for my post on skulls...
BlackMilk's new Halloween range, its SPOOOOOKTACULAR!
All can be found at www.blackmilkclothing.com 

Man....Its going to be hard to convince my mum to get me the Alexander McQueen scarf for my birthday...

CHECK OUT SOME OF MY OTHER TRENDY POSTS OVERRRR HERE.
THANK FOR CHECKING OUT A+D - HAVE YOU "LIKED' THE FB PAGE YET???
THE A+D FACEBOOK PAGE GIVES YOU SOME EXCLUSIVE CONTENT WHERE I POST STUFF THAT DONT NECESSARILY FIT IN A POST HERE.. :) 


IMAGES : Tumblr //Fashion Bomb Daily // Coolspotter.com // Tumblr // Prince Pelayo on Tumblr // RiverIsland // Zara // Whats Wrong With The Zoo // Barney Barnett // BlackMilkClothing



STREET STYLE TUMBLR // TWITTER // BLOGLOVIN // FACEBOOK LOVE

1 comment:

  1. The world of technology is progressing very rapidly. I write your blogs as these add more and more information to my knowledge. Keep it up and please produce something informative about Womens Curves | Womens Fashion | Fashion Trends In UK. This is because I need a more comprehensive approach about them.
    curve and plus size clothing

    ReplyDelete

Oh hello,