Aug 13, 2011

DIY: ITS AN ARM PARTY!!!

If you aren't familiar with the term 'arm party' I refer you to its origins all the way at The Man Repeller's style blog, clickity click here. I have since been obsessed with the notion of my wrist having a fiesta all of their own. It seems like so is the rest of blogosphere.


AND NOW MY VERSION OF THESE BEAUTIFUL BRACELETS, AS SHOWN ON (ONE OF MY FAVOURITE DIY BLOGS) HONESTLY WTF...




FOR THAT TUTORIAL CLICK HERE.
Just for reference, I bought my stuff at both Lincraft and Beads & Beads in the city. I am sure you could find these material at Spotlight for a fraction of what I got. But Spotlight is just so freaking far away.

Hope you liked,
Talk soon. XOXO


IMAGES: Jak+Jil // Honestly Wtf // Man Repeller.


STREET STYLE TUMBLR // TWITTER // BLOGLOVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh hello,