Aug 12, 2011

BLACKMILK DO DRESSES

GET READY TO FEEL OUT OF THIS WORLD IN ONE!!
Brisbane cult label BlackMilk has done it again, except this time with a more ladylike twist. BlackMilk has just released their electrifying printed dresses for the spring/summer season ahead.

Why feel out of this world in one of these babies? Well purely cause of BlackMilk's signature prints. For those amazing starry summer nights, pick out one of the Galaxy Dresses (my favourite is this Green Galaxy Dress), heading to a quick beachside trip? Why not try the Jellyfish dress... and to really feel out of this world, try on the Mountain of Mars dress for size. And at $100 a pop, these dresses are in my eyes a great summer staple.

But whats even more cool is that the dresses are made out of swimsuit material, perfect for FESTIVALSSSSSSS!!!!! Finally, I can rejoice in the mud fights, knowing I can easily just wipe it all off.

At first glance, you might think "Now how the hell am I going to pull off something like that Kaz" and I hear ya. Which is why I have come up with a quick Polyvore set on how you could possibly style it. Here is a possible suggestion:
How to wear BlackMilk's Galaxy Dress


But for more amazing inspirations as to how other real BlackMilk fanatics wear theirs, head to the label's Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/blackmilkclothing
I can spend hours just trawling through everyone else's take on a BlackMilk piece.

TALK SOON GANG! HAVE A BRILLIANT WEEKEND AHEAD OF YOU!
XOXO


STREET STYLE TUMBLR // TWITTER // BLOGLOVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh hello,