Jul 4, 2011

SPLENDOUR ENVY

Oh wow, mega Splendour envy as the festival near approaches.
As much as I am killing to see some of the artist (namely Mr. West, Kanye West that is) and have finally come into some funds -- I just cant not justify the $340-400 for tickets. Call me a hypocrite, but make sure you alter that to call me a cheap hypocrite.

So to make me feel in the mood, I flat laid some festival essentials. And trust me when I say I can fit ALL of these things in my tan bucket bag. So I'm happy girl when I get to festivals :)


The tan bucket in mention (bottom left corner, haha)...Its tiny but I swear it once belonged to Mary Poppins.

ALONG WITH THAT...
I had this outfit laid out for a friend's 21st aaaaages ago, and never posted it. But it made me realise that it would make a pretty cool festival outfit.
























Till next time!
XOXO


STREET STYLE TUMBLR // TWITTER // BLOGLOVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh hello,