Jul 14, 2011

SECURED: Threaded release in mX

So I've been a busy lady.
A couple of reasons being that I have been working quite a lot. The last couple of weeks have been hectic. But I am finally seeing the fruits of my labour. And I couldn't be more excited.

My first one was a release that I was working one where I wrote about here a couple of months ago, for that click here. The release finally went to print - Woooooooooo!


I posted the same picture on my Facebook, and just got a wave of love and praise from my friends and family. That just makes the achievement ten times better. :)

FOR MORE OF MY BODY OF WORK (Hahah.. ) Or just enterprise stuff, make sure to click the Portfolio section up in my header. Or here I guess. ;)

I have a couple more posts coming up on here, very very soon.
SO KEEP YOUR EYES PEELED AND GET EXCITED!


XX


STREET STYLE TUMBLR // TWITTER // BLOGLOVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh hello,