Jun 14, 2011

TRENDY: LEATHER HOODIE

click play :)


I have started and paused this post for quite some time now.. and it's the same process that I went through to get a jacket like this. But Sunday saw me take the plunge and get myself this beautiful leather and jersey mix hoodie. Oh my gosh, this jacket is soooo up my alley! I've been inspired by bloggers like Karen, Christina/Christeric, Samantha & Trop Rouge for more edgier outfits, as these guys also balance boho & grunge really well.


I have been seeing these kind of jackets for quite some time, and the trend has slowly evolved from a mix of leather and cotton/jersey to the varsity jackets completely. I also like the mix of denim and leather that Alexander Wang has put out too. (and Helmut Lang). However as much as I would like to doll out anywhere around $200-500 for a jacket.. (um, not happening with my non-existent paycheck) I gladly handed the cashier a cool $29.99 for this awesome substitute at K-MART!






















It was such a steal....

TILL NEXT TIME GANG!
XOXO





STREET STYLE TUMBLR // TWITTER // BLOGLOVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh hello,