Jun 9, 2011

STYLING CHARLIE MAYFAIR

Brisbane band Charlie Mayfair, have hired me to be their stylist for their photo shoot tomorrow. And I'm more than just a little bit excited :)

I pulled some looks from BlackMilk, M I N T, Ruby Olive, Angus & Black (who are amazing to deal with!!!) and Foxton Danger. Plus I have heaps of vintage stuff that I have collected over the years that I will be using :)

Here's a little sneak peak.






















I also am going to work with the band's own clothes, cause I always like to mix designer and vintage, and people's own clothes with designer stuff. Cause ultimately, you would just feel relaxed, cause its a bit of yours and a bit of glam to pump you up

I will of course get a full post of all the different outfits and behind the scenes shots :) from tomorrow's shoot.
SO WATCH THIS SPACE!!!


And now for a bit of Charlie Mayfair love...



TALK TO YOU SOON!
XOXO


STREET STYLE TUMBLR // TWITTER // BLOGLOVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh hello,