Jun 23, 2011

BAD ASS AMERICAN APPAREL KIDS

American Apparel released their new ad featuring two of the world's best break dancers Jalen Testerman and Lil Demon - decked out in American Apparel essentials. I am not a fan of the giant AA, but I bloody love this film.

Tony Kelly is a famous editorial/advert photographer - he takes some really interesting (and beautifully composed) pictureswhich you can see here. I really like the layout of his website too.. but I think thats my inner nerd coming out ;)
I am actually in the process of designing the website/online experiences for my work at Jesselle PR. I will of course blog the final product, but till then enjoy the AA film. 


Directed  by Tony Kelly for American Apparel from Tony Kelly Photography on Vimeo.



Loving the bowties!
Talk soon!
XOXO


STREET STYLE TUMBLR // TWITTER // BLOGLOVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh hello,