Apr 6, 2011

TRENDY: SUNGLASSES CHAIN

So we're doing this?
Are we really reviving the sunglasses chain?
No one else thinks were taking the 90s trend a little too far?
No? Okay.
Here we go.. I give you sunglasses chains.

I think I dig the simplicity of Whitney Port's pearl one, with the nautical string at the back, as well as the Loui Vuitton one, but I think the LV is slightly ageing.
But I also love the blingyness of the two below.
Very ghetto chic.

















This is probably one of the most easiest DIY I can imagine.
You need a hot glue gun, a necklace or a string of pearls and a pair of sunglasses and et voila.
You have a pair of sunglasses avec/with chain.

MY VERSION WOULD LOOK A LITTLE LIKE THIS!



I AM A SUCKER FOR TURQUOISE AND BURNT ORANGE.
UNTILL NEXT TIME GANG! 

{IMAGES} remotecontrol.mtv / thisislavie.com / jadorefashionblog.wordpress.com /



Follow amped+dangerous

1 comment:

  1. Love this look! Absolutely desperate for Whitney's pearl one but as you said,,, I feel a DIY project coming on.

    Just found your blog through searching for them and love.... just followed

    xxxxx Mazzi Mi

    www.MazziMadeMe.com

    ReplyDelete

Oh hello,