Mar 16, 2011

FASHION PANEL NIGHT IN BRISBANE!

I am heading to a really cool event tonight.
Its a fashion panel night here in Brisbane where industry experts are getting grilled (in the nicest way possible) on all that they know about the fashion industry! I also helped to co-ordinate some of the stuff ie, helping to write some questions which I think someone like would want answers to.
And someone like me is someone at uni, or internship at the beginning stage of breaking into the industry.

THE PANEL:
Joshua Scacheri (Owner - Subfusco)
Blake Jennings (Buyer - City Beach)
Jono Cottie (Owner - Vanguard)
Andy Wilson (Agent/ Owner - Bad Art Agencies)
Jessie Larcombe (Jesselle PR)


HOW TO MAKE A LIVING IN FASHION: FASHION PANEL: 16th MARCH WEDS: ALHAMBRA LOUNGE from THE GRAPHIC FACTORY on Vimeo.


AND THERE ARE STILL TICKETS LEFT FOR THE EVENT SO WHY NOT COME DOWN AND GET SOME INSIGHT IF YOU WANNA WORK IN FASHION!

I will also most definitely be tweeting at the event with some insightful tips and answers that really make me go "oh wow thats is so true, i need to tweet that".
Follow me twitter-style here.
I might actually also break out DIY SHORTS which I havent blogged about... weird. I will do so soon.

UNTILL THEN! XOXO


Follow amped+dangerous

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh hello,