Mar 23, 2011

DIY: RING AND BRACELET COMBO

Yes, I am like in love with these ring and bracelet combo.
Partly cause the DIY in it self is so bloody easy to do and can cause cost close to nothing.
And partly cause the result is always worth it.

I have made one of these ring connected to bracelet jewellery pieces before in gold. And this is where I suggest you get a better DIY tutorial for it. Picture by picture. 
CLICK HERE


This time I made one in silver because I had some of the silver chains leftover from other DIYs and from a broken necklace. So I thought instead of throwing it away, I would make another ring bracelet combo.





So, basically I just connected different length chains together, until I came to a design I liked.
I didn't even have to buy separate jump rings (little rings that connect different chains/charms together) for this. I just opened up the existing link at the end of chains and connected it that way.

HOW DO YOU LIKE?
IF YOU WANT ME TO GO THROUGH THE PROCESS, JUST LEAVE A COMMENT BELOW AND I SHALL GET BACK TO YOU :D




Follow amped+dangerous

1 comment:

  1. I WOULD LOVE TO KNOW HOW TO MAKE THIS SO I CAN HAVE A PIECE OF JEWELRY FOR MY BIRTHDAY

    ReplyDelete

Oh hello,