Feb 21, 2011

TRENDY: MULTICOLOUR NAILS


I have seen the multi coloured nails around the blogosphere and magazine, and thought I should definitely have a go at it. But the Cobra Snake's picture of Tallulah Morton's nails really got me thinking, that I would love to have a go at it. My mother and I have compiled quite a hefty amount of nail polish.. so this trend was an easy one to try. 


I went with the red hues, and I quite like this combination.
A combination of Revlon, Sportsgirl and BYS nail polish.
From memory, they were all under $10. Gotta love cheap nail polish.

I think the key to get it right is to go either tonal - like myself, all staying in the reds.
Or go finish. As in get bright pop'y colours all with a matte finish.. they will always go well together - or go muted naturals all with a shiny finish..

WHAT DO YOU THINK? WOULD YOU GO THE MULTICOLOURED NAILS?

[IMAGES] bellasugar.com / refinery29.com / ladychameleon.com.au


Follow amped+dangerous

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh hello,