Dec 16, 2010

Long Flight x 14.12.2010

«DAY 13                                            DAY 14                                 DAY 15»
Today:
  • A very long flight to Singapore then transit to Kuala Lumpur, which is where I have landed nice and safely (thank you for your passionate concern friends and family)
  • Staying at the most beautiful hotel, as I mentioned previously I am here on conference duties for X Media Lab, where I have been selected to interview and blog and social media the hell out of the event. 
  • More on that on my next project which I am contributing to Nebulocities. It is this ridiculously cool website that my co X Media partner has created for those amazing creative and design information and links you have always been searching for.

kazz, ☮+ xo.
amped+dangerous.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh hello,