Dec 28, 2009

addicted. like crack. say crack one more time. crack.

 i am polyvore addicted.
:O
its a bit crazy really.
but i love it.
its one creative outlet  - something i have been missing for a while.
i used to singing lessons. that used to get my creative juices flowing.
but as singing lesson require moolah. i cant afford it as much,
thanks for that.
but now.. i am addicted to polyvore.
some of my sets.
basically showing you one's where theres a storyline to it.
i heart them all.
its like being a stylist and a story-teller at the same time.










PS - I HAVE ONE LEGIT BLOGGER FOLLOWER!!
hahah.. this is of course, apart from my usual stalkers.
those who subscribe to other blog following devices.
like you! LB.
good night all.

kazz; xo
amped+dangerous.

1 comment:

  1. hahahahah you have no idea.
    its like okay checked my emails, checked my facebook. yep next is polyvore.
    hahaah!!!
    and the thril you get for winning a contest.. its like wooooot!

    and thank you soo much!
    lol its alot coming from miss velveteen!!!, i love your style.
    xo - kaz.

    ReplyDelete

Oh hello,