Dec 28, 2009

addicted. like crack. say crack one more time. crack.

 i am polyvore addicted.
:O
its a bit crazy really.
but i love it.
its one creative outlet  - something i have been missing for a while.
i used to singing lessons. that used to get my creative juices flowing.
but as singing lesson require moolah. i cant afford it as much,
thanks for that.
but now.. i am addicted to polyvore.
some of my sets.
basically showing you one's where theres a storyline to it.
i heart them all.
its like being a stylist and a story-teller at the same time.










PS - I HAVE ONE LEGIT BLOGGER FOLLOWER!!
hahah.. this is of course, apart from my usual stalkers.
those who subscribe to other blog following devices.
like you! LB.
good night all.

kazz; xo
amped+dangerous.

2 comments:

  1. It's addictive HUH! Wish I could quit my job and 'polyvore' 24/7. Love the blog -keep it up.

    Yours,

    Velveteen
    www.velveteenlibertine.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahah you have no idea.
    its like okay checked my emails, checked my facebook. yep next is polyvore.
    hahaah!!!
    and the thril you get for winning a contest.. its like wooooot!

    and thank you soo much!
    lol its alot coming from miss velveteen!!!, i love your style.
    xo - kaz.

    ReplyDelete

Oh hello,