Aug 24, 2011

NIKKIYA'S SPEAKHER MXTAPE: THIS ONE YOU NEED, NOW!

SO I WAS GOING TO HOLD OUT ON YOU GUYS TILL NEWMUSICMONDAY ROLLS AROUND NEXT WEEK. BUT I HONESTLY AM TOO EXCITED.

I GOT WIND OF UBER COOL CHICK: NIKKIYA ON MONDAY THROUGH THE AWESOME HYPE MACHINE. And I was not let down the few tracks that they have on there.

Nikkiya, is the bomb and then some! She is definitely the better version of female hip hoppers out there in the industry. Although I would definitely put her in my self-proclaimed new category of music Indie Hip Hop/RnB alongside creatives like The Weeknd & Frank Ocean etc...
(***updated: just been surfing the net, and the industry have started to call this genre Alternative RnB... cool man.)

If you like any of those above people or just the Indie, Hip Hop, Urban, RnB, Mixtape, Good Music genre. Don't even think about it. Just download the Speakher now. Go, I'll pause till you do. JUST CLICK THE PICTURE BELOW FOR YOUR VERY OWN COPY OF SPEAKHER.


So while your .zip file is downloading, I am going to assure you that you will not regret taking 30 sec out of your browsing life in downloading said mixtape. Shizz is amazing. I listened to the whole thing after hearing Cheater (WOW!!!!) and Titanic (Double Wow!!) and I can honestly say, that there is not a single track in the whole mixtape that I am not in love with. Finally... I have found the female counterpart to my obsession with this new genre of urban music. Obsessed.

Nikkiya's voice is like a mix between TLC and Lil Mama.
Her lyrics are just beyond genius. And her sound is most definitely unique and one that a lot of people will appreciate. Nikkiya first appeared on the 'radar' by being featured on Yelawolf's track Speak Her Sex, hence the title of the mixtape. Below are only a handful of my favourite tracks from it, just to tip you over the edge from "Hmmm.. maybe Kas" to "HELL YEAH KAS I'M SOLD!!!"






So I ask you: "NICKI MINAJ WHOOO????"
ITS STRAIGHT UP NIKKIYA FOR ME.

HOPE YOU LIKES,
TALK SOON GANG!
XOXOX


STREET STYLE TUMBLR // TWITTER // BLOGLOVIN

1 comment:

Oh hello,