Aug 18, 2011

INSPIRED BY THE FRESH PRINCE

I am proud to say that I recently acquired all SIX! seasons of The Fresh Prince of Bel Air.
I know, I know.. I'm cool like that ;)

So I'm going to put it out there, that Will Smith had the best style on the whole show. Not even fashion loving, shopping freak Hillary Banks could compete with Will's awesome style. This whole outfit actually reminds me of Prince Pelayo. I'm sure we wouldn't be surprised if he cites Will as a style inspiration... But as I was working through the episodes, last night - the below outfit in particular caught my eye.
Will had a plaid shirt wrapped around his waist, with a pair of denim shorts & finished it all off with a long white shirt and a vest.

I couldn't get the image out of my head and did some popular culture searching.. and found the below images of Mary-Kate out and about and Olivia Wilde for the cover of NYLON.  BOTH ROCKING THE PLAID SHIRT AS AN ACCESSORY. I knew the outfit looked familiar...

I think it really adds a unique twist to an outfit.. turns a boring white shirt denim shorts combo into a more refined outfit. Adds a nice pop of colour as well.
I digg it. Off to get me some plaid people! 

HOW I WOULD WEAR IT 2011 STYLE, AS INSPIRED BY THE FRESH PRINCE.

FRESH PRINCE INSPIRED



TALK SOON,
XOXOX

STREET STYLE TUMBLR // TWITTER // BLOGLOVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh hello,