Jul 17, 2011

DESIGN: DESKTOP REORGANISED

I came across the most amazing blog today.
And I cant seem to stop reading all the different articles. Pugly Pixel is a graphic design and personal blog of the genius who is Katrina. I suggest to cure all your nerdy graphic design and web designing cravings you should definitely need a dose of Pugly Pixel.

Her blog design alone is so cute and stunning, but its her tutorials and free photoshop giveaways is what keeps drawing me back to her. She even hosts the most helpful web and graphic design tutorials on her blog. So if you want unleash the inner nerd in you, head over to Pugly Pixel.

I have been inspired by her post on desktop design and how she uses it to organise all her icons and folders, and I agree, I do love a functional desktop. And below is my now revamped and reorganised desktop. **I even learnt how to do those glittery clouds on Pugly Pixel :)




I also recently purchased Beyonce's new album 4 and absolutely love the album art.
This being one of the pictures from the album foldout.

WHAT DO YOU THINK? YOU LIKE???
YOU WANT???? JUST HOLLER.

Till tomorrow,
XX


STREET STYLE TUMBLR // TWITTER // BLOGLOVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh hello,