«DAY 10 DAY 11 DAY 12»
- A massive DIY Project was undertaken by moi. I wanted to make a version of this Urban Outfitter's Truly Madly Deeply Animal Cross Tee. I first saw it on Beuty Crush's Youtube Channel (which is awesome ps.)
- I am not one for the cross motif, so I did mine in a peace sign :)
- It was very very very easy to make. Just cut out a bunch on circles and either hot glue gun the circles on the shirt, or sew them on if you some mad sewing skills. I dont.
- I also had all my dearest friends over for a dinner and just casual gathering, I was so happy for everyone that came, it really meant a lot. And plus seeing as they wont be seeing me for a while, I wanted to say goodbye :) Also a bit sad that fellow blogger and friend Jayde from Lets Leave It Up To Fate couldn't make it.
- Great fun was had by all... haha we tectonic'ed, ate, laughed, and played "Lets throw things into Dave and Aidan's mouth"
The Actual Urban Outfitter's Truly Madly Deeply Animal Cross Tee.
HOLY CRAP THATS A MOUTH FULL.
WHERE I ORIGINALLY SAW IT.
My DIY take on the Leapord Print Cross Tee.
EXCEPT THE PEACE SIGN VERSION.
kazz, ☮+ xo.