Feb 5, 2010

home grown stylers #6: Velveteen Liberteen

 
  
#6: Velveteen Libertine!!!
a very cool photographer, first aussie blogger i followed
this girl has some style!!!
check her out!


1. i would have to say my fashion icon is...
Bjork!


2. i cant leave the home without...
My car keys, iphone, Lancome Juicy Tubes & oversized sunnies!

3. my favourite nail colour is...
Hot tomale


4. "when i grow up i wanna be"...
known.

5. at the moment i am listening/reading/watching...
Watching Breakfast at Tiffanys


6. my desktop wallpaper currently features...
Polaroids of Berlin


7. i reaalllllyyyy am ... at the moment
Thinking about boys ♥


8. one thing i wish would make a comeback in fashion would be...
Mood rings. But I wear them anyway!


9. currently i am answering these questions whilst...
listening to Radiohead and painting my nails

10. i would love to plug my blog/tumblr/lookbook/twitter/myspace (woah)...
www.velveteenlibertine.com


kazz; xo
amped+dangerous.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh hello,